Policy for Fee Charge
1. First authors with the affliation of Changjiang River Scientific Research Institute (the host of the Journal) will be free of any fee charge.
2. Manuscripts that have been rejected by the editorial office do not need to pay any fee.
3. If the author withdraws the manuscript due to personal reasons after the peer review has been completed, the author shall pay a review fee of 200 yuan and a manuscript processing fee of 100 yuan as required.
4. Manuscripts that have been finally accepted will be charged a review fee (200 yuan per article), plus a publishing fee which is dependent on the number of pages (10 pages at most) before formal publication. The publishing fee for general articles is 1200 yuan for up to 5 pages and 300 yuan/page for additional pages beyond 5 pages; for special issues or columns, the publishing fee is 300 yuan/page.
5. Apart from publication fees and withdrawal fees, the Journal charges no other fees.